The following documents illustrate the problems caused by the work of Dong Yu Lan and his co-workers:
- Letter to the Spanish-speaking churches from the co-workers - 1997-08-01 - In this document Brother Dong and his co-workers, the co-workers from the United States, and the co-workers from Taiwan jointly affirm the principles of carrying out one unique work in the Lord's recovery, of practicing to be blended, of not having separate regions, and of being restricted in one publication work in the Lord's recovery.
- Ambato, Ecuador (See also the report of the church in Ambato, Ecuador.)
- An open letter from the church in Ambato, Ecuador - 2004-10-01
- An open letter from the church in Ambato, Ecuador - 2004-12
- A letter to Jorge Navas, signed in the name of Dong Yu Lan, by Pedro Dong, Salomon Ma, and Helcio Almeida - 2004-12-13 - In this letter Brother Dong's co-workers, acting in Brother Dong's name, overstep the local administration of the church in Ambato, Ecuador, and "annul" their action to receive workers not under Brother Dong's work.
- Lima, Peru (See all the report of the church in Lima, Peru.)
- A letter to the churches in Ecuador sent by Brother Dong's co-workers and brothers appointed to replace the leadership in Guayaquil, Ecuador - 2005-02 - In this letter Brother Dong's followers overstep the leadership in the church in Guayaquil, Ecuador, and cut the leading brothers off because they do not follow Brother Dong's "orientation." This letter also demonstrates the unscriptural hierarchy practiced in Brother Dong's work in South America. (See also the report of the church in Guayaquil, Ecuador.)
- A letter to Brother Dong from 21 co-workers - 2005-06-04 - This letter was written as an appeal to Brother Dong to not teach differently and to bring his work back into the one work in the Lord's recovery. (See also the co-workers' letter of warning.)
- A letter from Bob Little to Brother Dong - 2005-12-21
- Dong Yu Lan's "Orientations" for dealing with the churches in Chile - 2007-07-16 - This set of instructions was passed on to brothers in Chile by Andre Dong after the leading brothers in a sizable group of churches decided to no longer follow Brother Dong's ministry and work. (See also the report of the churches in Chile.)
- A letter to Brother Dong from a leading brother in Guaratingueta, Brazil - 2008-03-05
- A letter to Brother Dong and his co-workers concerning Toluca, Mexico - 2008-09-30 - This letter was written as an appeal to Brother Dong not to initiate a separate and independent work in Mexico. (See also the letter of fellowship and warning issued by the churches in Mexico.)